I have never been one to keep a journal, to record my daily life in a diary or post tweets every 2 minutes about the sandwich I am enjoying. Something changed in 2011 when I moved into my apartment and started looking around online for DIY decorating ideas. I found a whole world in the blogosphere I didn’t know about. The Crafters, the DIYers, the decoraters, the cooks, the list goes on and on; after months of reading and thinking and enjoying I wanted to try it. I brought my dusty old blog which started out much like a diary and I am string to rework it building it up with post about things that are of interest to me. I thought it would be nice to pay hommage to the blogs that I have enjoyed reading and which have inspired me the most.I love discovering new bloggers to read and my list is ever changing here are my most recent top 5.
1. A Beautiful Mess – Everything this girl does inspires I hope that I can craft my blog into such a beautiful place of personal expression as the writers over here.
2. Pugly Pixel – I really enjoy how she shows you inspiration from the real world and takes it into the graphic design relm. Her tutorials are easy to follow and fun to read.
3. Pioneer Woman – I want, I want, I WANT her lodge kitchen and pantry. I think I could craft beautiful meals like her if I had that kitchen. She offers lots of information on photography another topic I am passionate about.
4. Indie Jane Photography – She has a blog filled with very inspiring portrait photography. I love her use of the great outdoors and the sun to make images that feel fun.
5. Hair Romance – I am a sucker for trying new hairstyles and she has a lot of really fun looks in her ebook.
I hope you all enjoyed this list and had a great weekend with family and friends.