2015 brought a lot of changes for me personally, professionally and here on Happy Apple. I am really looking forward to what 2016 is going to bring. And as we end this year I thought it would be great to reflect and look at what I would like to accomplish next year.
- I’d like to paint more regularly. This year I did quite a bit more painting than I did in the past, but I really hope to ramp it up in 2016. I would like to paint at least once a week, but I know that sometimes that wont be realistic so I’d like to make my goal at least every two weeks I paint. I think that is something I can accomplish. Wouldn’t it be great to be able to block one whole day off every two weeks to paint. Maybe that can be a goal next year.
- I want to continue practicing my photography. I feel like my number one reason for success as a photographer was using my blog as a proving ground for photography. I wanted to have good photos so I kept pushing myself and pushing myself to learn about my camera and about what makes good pictures.
- I want to put more recipes on Happy Apple next year. I love cooking and I’ve actually started broadening my cooking repertoire recently and want to continue it in 2016 sharing what I find that I love. I come from the midwest very close to what is consider the southern states so I make a lot of southern comfort food and I want to make sure to try out some new and different flavors in my food.
- I also want to start a new feature on Happy Apple about date nights in. I love going out on a date with my husband, it is a wonderful treat. But I also enjoy the nights that we stay in, so I want to find some really easy “fancy” recipes that you can enjoy at home, and simple ideas to elevate that dinner in and make it feel special.
- I want to embrace new adventures next year. I feel like I already do embrace a lot of adventures but I think I could do better, I hope to do some traveling too which always brings new adventures!
I am sure as the year progresses I will add and change items on this list but this is where I will start 2016, I am looking forward to sharing the journey with you!