We have been trying to eat more meals at home and we have been trying new recipes. If you follow me on twitter you will recognize this! We loved it, the recipe was adapted from Fake Ginger : Chicken Ranch Pizza.
The biggest differences were we grilled the chicken and then grilled the pizza. We really like grilled food.
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Make pizza crust according to package directions.
- Butter or grease a 16-inch round pizza pan. Stretch pizza dough to fit pan, I couldn’t get my pizza to go all the way to the edges but it made for a more rustic crust. Put the dough in the oven for 5 minutes to help set the dough and keep it from getting soggy.
- In a small bowl, mix the ranch dressing and minced garlic. Spread the sauce mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Spread about half of the cheese mixture over the sauce.
- Evenly spread the chicken, tomatoes, and green onions over the pizza. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Place the pizza on the grill (temperature 450) for about 10-15 minutes. Until cheese is melted and the crust starts to golden.
- Remove pizza from oven, allow to cool slightly, and slice. Serve hot and enjoy!
Almost immediately Gunnar said “I would eat this again,” and then there were no left overs. It was a success and grilled pizza is so good.