The holidays are finally here, and it is official that we can talk about Christmas! I put together a Crafter’s Holiday Wishlist to help jump start your holiday shopping or help you out if you are stuck on exactly what. If you have a crafter on your list this year, here are some ideas for that special someone.
- Heidi Swapp album – I have a growing collection of clear stamps. Using an album would be the perfect way to flip through the sets without them falling all over the place.
- A Paint Brush Kit – Perfect addition to any crafters supplies. This kit even comes with it’s own organizing case.
- Scissors – Every crafter needs a beautiful pair of scissors. They make you instantly happy and could be considered desk decor too. Win Win!
- A set of fun ink pads – Black is great for stamping but every once in a while you need some pop of color. These stamps colors are so bright and they are colors I’ve struggled to find elsewhere!
- Lap Loom – Weaving is a really fun activity you can do anytime. You can even do it while the game is on. I’d love to have a lap size because then it is portable and can literally go anywhere with you.
- Lion Brand Gold Leaf – This yarn seems perfect for so many projects, I’m seeing crocheted boot cuffs, a cute chunky scarf, or accents in my weavings. The reviews about the gold flecks are also positive with people saying that they aren’t scratchy. Which in my mind is a bonus because who wants to wear something that is bugging you all the time.
I hope these help you on your quest for holiday ideas for that crafter in your life!